Box-ins and Bulkheads and Chases, Oh My!
Okay – so remember the radiator dilemma? Well … frustration abounds due to the result
of that decision.
The villain … Wayne the Wizard!!!! He WALTZed into the room, affixed his blue
eyed gaze onto every available space, and declared the possibilities for
placement of ductwork. Well, actually,
he very diplomatically expressed the only viable option. It sucked!
Basically, it means my dining room will turn into a glorified hall with
the gorgeous coral peacock wallpaper from Anthropologie I’ve dreamed about for
years, covering an unsightly bulkhead.
Woe is me!!!
So what to do? Take a
chance on being rejected (from the inspector); throw design sense out the
window; suffer from lack of sufficient heat/cold????? Honestly – what is a girl to do? I have a near breakdown looking for a pair of
navy tights in a dimly lit closet …these REAL decisions are enough to throw me
over the edge! I suppose I really don’t have a choice. He’s the expert in his field – so thorough,
so passionate about his work, so knowledgeable. For thirty-five years, he’s worked for N. E.“Bob” Waltz Plumbing and Heating, Inc.
Clearly, he knows what is best.
We’ll go with it, and not look back …
p.s. Can’t wait for the day I can share photos of that
glorious wallpaper – peacocks roosting on a bulkhead! Sneak preview below:
![]() | |
| Anthropologie Peacock Toile Wallpaper |


Comments
Post a Comment