As time goes by, I realize how much Benjamin Moore means to
me …
My parents have always used Benjamin Moore paints … and most
of the time, the same colors in every house!
This one is no exception.
I love
the chosen palette, though!
The colors
are soothing, and seem to mesh nicely from room to room.
The common thread will be black – Mopboard
Black to be exact– accented
throughout.
The kind and helpful workers at
Purcellville Paint and Paper have yet again assisted in helping us make the
right choices.
It can be an
overwhelming task!
This part of the puzzle will be one of the last to fit in,
but I’m dying for it to happen! I’m not
a sticks and bricks kind of girl. The
hanging wires, half-fitted piping, open ceilings and walls are getting old …
did I mention it has only been a week???
I know, I know … My poor Daddy
has been the self appointed GC. He
leaves our house at an ungodly hour in order to open up and get ready for the
workers, then arrives home in the evening covered with plaster dust. Someone has to do it … Mom has been playing a supporting role, too. She bakes something sweet for the guys almost
every day. I go to work – drop by in
the evening to see the progress – come home, jot down some thoughts – and
dream about the day I will be able to call it my nest!
What do you think of the colors?
 |
| Elmira White - Guestroom |
 |
| Mopboard Black - Accents |
 |
| Stratton Blue - Dining Room |
 |
| Cotton Balls - Trim |
 |
| Palladian Blue - Living Room |
 |
| Yorktowne Green - Hallway |
|
Comments
Post a Comment